- Blue: Selected
- Green: Available
- Grey: Unavailable / Filled
Not seeing what you're looking for?
Try searching by date for more available events.
Please select an available date from the calendar before choosing a time and register
This event is for prospective students only. Parents and guests are welcome to walk around campus, grab lunch in Charles Village, or hang out in our visitor center during the event.
Preparing for Your Visit
We look forward to seeing you on campus! Due to construction, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
If you need special accommodations, such as wheelchair access or other services, or if you have mobility concerns, email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance or be sure to make a note on your reservation form. You can also view our Homewood Campus Accessibility Map for important features including the locations of accessible building entrances and routes, and the slope of exterior pathways.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
All visitors to the Johns Hopkins University Homewood campus are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Visitors MUST be registered for a campus visit. At this time, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions cannot accommodate walk-in students and families for listed events.
- All prospective students are limited to three additional guests during their visit.
- While masks are no longer required on campus, we encourage you to wear them inside as our indoor events operate at 100% room capacity, and we welcome visitors from all over the world.
- All guests must comply with posted guidelines on campus and any safety requests from admissions staff and tour guides.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and reserve the right to change our policies, or alter or cancel any visitor experience, if necessary. If we do so, we will contact you via email.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, not feeling well, have had a known COVID-19 exposure, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your visit.