Visit Our Homewood Campus
Starting in September, we are offering a series of on-campus programs so you can get to know our campus community and our hometown of Baltimore. Our admissions committee and student tour guides are eager to share more about Hopkins with you. In the meantime, consider taking a self-guided tour of campus and check out our tips below.
Be sure to review our COVID-19 safety guidelines below and register for your visit in advance to ensure space is available.
Fall Visit Options
Please note: Our in-person Senior Visit Days have been canceled. However, we are still offering visit options throughout the fall, as well as many virtual events geared toward high school seniors. We hope to see you at another one of our upcoming events!
Admissions Session & Tour
Join us for an admissions sessions & tour to learn more about our admissions process from a member of our admissions committee and get a tour of campus from a current student.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
All visitors to the Johns Hopkins University Homewood campus are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Visitors MUST be registered for a campus visit. At this time, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions cannot accommodate walk-in students and families for listed events.
- All prospective students are limited to two guests due to space limitations on campus.
- While indoors, all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask that fully covers their nose and mouth.
- Designated restrooms will be available for guests on the first floor of Mason Hall where you will check in for the day.
- All guests must comply with posted guidelines on campus and any safety requests from admissions staff and tour guides.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and reserve the right to alter or cancel any visitor experience, if necessary. If we do so, we will contact you via email and text messages.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, not feeling well, or have had a known COVID-19 exposure, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your visit.
Preparing for Your Visit
Tours are rain or shine, so make sure you check the weather forecast before your visit and dress appropriately. In the event of inclement weather (severe thunder and lightning), we may cancel tours for the safety of our guides and visitors. You will be notified via email if we need to cancel your tour for any reason.
Self-Guided Walking Tours
If there are no more available tours on the day you are interested in visiting, we welcome you to campus for a self-guided walking tour. Instructions will be available in the Mason Hall Lobby when you arrive, including a QR registration form to let us know you visited and a link to our virtual self-guided tour.
Getting to Campus
We look forward to seeing you on campus! Try to arrive 10-15 minutes early and allow at least an hour for your visit.
If you will need wheelchair access, have mobility concerns, or need special accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance, or be sure to make a note on your reservation form.
places to explore during your visit
more of Baltimore by learning about our neighborhoods