International students at Hopkins
As a global university with students from all over the world, we welcome international students into the Hopkins community from day one.
With over 460 international students representing 61 countries, Hopkins is a place that values diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and beliefs. We’re here to connect international students with the resources they need to become active, engaged members of our community. And with over 400 student clubs and organizations to join, ranging from sports clubs to cultural and religious-based organizations, there are lots of opportunities to get involved.
Resources and quick links
- Explore our fast facts and FAQ sections.
- Learn about our most recent first-year class.
- Read about what makes the Hopkins experience unique.
- Find out more about our academic culture, including majors and minors.
- Get to know our hometown, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Meet current students on the Hopkins Insider site.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying to Hopkins
- We accept the Coalition for College application and the Common Application.
- Learn about applying Early Decision to Hopkins.
- See Standardized Test Information for information about test scores, language tests, and more.
- Read information specific to Transfer Students.
- Visit Financial Aid for information about tuition, scholarships, and more. (International students who are applying for financial aid must submit the International Student Certification of Finances form including the Bank Verification with their application.)
- Get application essay writing tips at Essays That Worked, a collection of successful essays from Hopkins students with admissions committee comments.
International applicant questions: email@example.com.
The Hopkins network reaches beyond our Homewood campus to programs and partnerships around the globe.
Students in all majors seek opportunities to see the world, with dozens of departmental programs, partnerships with other universities, and Hopkins campuses in Nanjing, China, and Bologna, Italy.
On campus, students take advantage of resources like the Hopkins Office for Undergraduate Research (HOUR), Career Center, and Pre-Professional Advising to pursue research, find internships, and network with mentors and industry leaders.