Guided Tour and Admission Session
- Blue: Selected
- Green: Available
- Grey: Unavailable / Filled
Not seeing what you're looking for?
Try searching by date for more available events.
Please select an available date from the calendar before choosing a time and register
Preparing for Your Visit
We look forward to seeing you on campus! Due to construction, we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
Tours are rain or shine, so make sure you check the weather forecast before your visit and dress appropriately. In the event of inclement weather (severe thunder and lightning), we may cancel tours for the safety of our guides and visitors. You will be notified via email if we need to cancel your tour for any reason.
If you need special accommodations, such as wheelchair access or other services, or if you have mobility concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance or be sure to make a note on your reservation form. You can also view our Homewood Campus Accessibility Map for important features including the locations of accessible building entrances and routes, and the slope of exterior pathways.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
All visitors to the Johns Hopkins University Homewood campus are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Visitors MUST be registered for a campus visit. At this time, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions cannot accommodate walk-in students and families for listed events.
- Hopkins has implemented a vaccination requirement for all students, faculty, staff, and other affiliates. All guests over the age of 5 are expected to comply with university COVID-19 vaccination requirements. More information about our vaccination policy can be found here.
- All prospective students are limited to three additional guests during their visit.
- While masks are no longer required in most settings, all visitors should plan to have masks available as they are required in certain buildings accessed during the campus tour. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to enter the building.
- Our admissions sessions are at 100% room capacity and, because we welcome visitors from all over the country and world, we strongly recommend guests wear masks during indoor sessions.
- All guests must comply with posted guidelines on campus and any safety requests from admissions staff and tour guides.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and reserve the right to change our policies, or alter or cancel any visitor experience, if necessary. If we do so, we will contact you via email.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, not feeling well, or have had a known COVID-19 exposure, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your visit.
In addition to reading through the JHU Coronavirus Information website, please be sure to also stay up-to-date on the latest CDC and Baltimore City guidelines.