Information for Parents
As your child begins the college search, you and your family will spend the coming months learning about different schools—and yourselves—as you discover what matters most to your son or daughter in their college experience.
Start exploring Johns Hopkins University and get to know us better by visiting the links below:
- Read about what makes the Hopkins experience unique.
- Get to know our hometown, Baltimore.
- Explore our fast facts and FAQ sections.
- Find out more about our academic culture, including majors and minors.
- Familiarize yourself with our application deadlines and requirements and the application process at Hopkins.
- Learn more about the financial aid process.
The best way to learn about life at Hopkins is to hear from current students. Spend some time on Hopkins Interactive, our student-run social media hub, where you can see unfiltered reactions from current students about academics, how they’re spending their free time, where and how they live, what they eat, what they’re most proud of, and why they love Hopkins.
Don’t forget to check us out on social media:
Follow our admissions blog, Hopkins Insider, for a behind-the-scenes look at the application process and life on campus.
Questions? Contact Undergraduate Admissions.