All visitors to the Johns Hopkins University Homewood campus are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Visitors MUST be registered for a campus visit. At this time, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions cannot accommodate walk-in students and families for listed events.
- All prospective students are limited to three additional guests during their visit.
- While masks are no longer required on campus, we encourage you to wear them inside as our indoor events operate at 100% room capacity, and we welcome visitors from all over the world.
- All guests must comply with posted guidelines on campus and any safety requests from admissions staff and tour guides.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and reserve the right to change our policies, or alter or cancel any visitor experience, if necessary. If we do so, we will contact you via email.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, not feeling well, have had a known COVID-19 exposure, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your visit.