COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
All visitors to the Johns Hopkins University Homewood campus are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Visitors MUST be registered for a campus visit. At this time, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions cannot accommodate walk-in students and families for listed events.
- Hopkins has implemented a vaccination requirement for all students, faculty, staff, and other affiliates. All guests over the age of 5 are expected to comply with university COVID-19 vaccination requirements. More information about our vaccination policy can be found here.
- All prospective students are limited to three additional guests during their visit.
- While masks are no longer required in most settings, all visitors should plan to have masks available as they are required in certain buildings accessed during the campus tour. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to enter the building.
- Our admissions sessions are at 100% room capacity and, because we welcome visitors from all over the country and world, we strongly recommend guests wear masks during indoor sessions.
- All guests must comply with posted guidelines on campus and any safety requests from admissions staff and tour guides.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, and reserve the right to change our policies, or alter or cancel any visitor experience, if necessary. If we do so, we will contact you via email.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, not feeling well, have had a known COVID-19 exposure, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your visit.
In addition to reading through the JHU Coronavirus Information website, please be sure to also stay up to date on the latest CDC and Baltimore City guidelines.