help us grow the nest
Share your Blue Jay experiences with prospective Hopkins students.
Think back to when you were considering applying to or attending Hopkins. Was there a tour guide that inspired you? A student on a virtual info session who opened your eyes to our community? You can be that person for the next class of Blue Jays.
Ways you can get involved in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions:
- Give tours to visiting students and their guests
- Host prospective and admitted students overnight
- Help plan and execute on-campus events for prospective students
- Interact with students interested in Hopkins online through blogs and our social media
- Share your student experience to help recruit incoming classes
- Identify future student volunteers
Blue Key Society (aka BKS or Blue Key)
As a member of the Blue Key Society, you’ll serve as the face of the university by interacting with prospective and admitted undergraduate students. Our members are generally active in the Hopkins community—both inside and outside the classroom—and in the city of Baltimore.
An application is required to be involved in BKS.
BKS members have roles that include:
- Becoming a campus tour guide and showcasing the student experience to our campus visitors
- Participating in committees focused on programming related to access and diversity, the international student experience, and marketing and communications
- Assisting with Spring and Fall Open Houses, admitted student days, student panels, and other admissions events
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.